Skip to content
- $$$ – The NIH have funded a collaborative medicinal chemistry proposal with Prof. Mark Quinn (MSU) to investigate and develop novel Alzheimer’s treatments.
- Aoife gives her 4th year talk. Great job! (9/4/20).
- Aoife’s collaborative paper with Prof. Rob Walker is accepted in J. Phys. Chem. B.
- $$$ – Matt, Mike Mock and Valerie Copie have an NSF proposal funded for a new 400 MHz NMR and lots of accessories to go with it (8/1/20).
- Veronika joins the lab full time as she takes a year out before starting grad school (1/17/20).
- Ksenia and Oliver officially join the group as graduate students (1/1/20).
- Rory and Hans have been awarded INBRE-USP scholarships. (10/14/19)
- Former REU student Reagan Dreiling has been selected to present at the Council on Undergraduate Research’s 2019 REU Symposium in Washington, DC. (9/11/19)
- Veronika is awarded an INBRE-USP Scholarship. Congratulations! (10/8/18)
- 7/6/18 $$$ – The group has been awarded a three year NSF grant (1800487) to further develop our decarboxylative allylation work – $$$.
- 5/14/18 Aoife is awarded a Cole-Tierney Scholarship. Congratulations!
- 5/2/18 Jun Chen (former QUB master’s student) successfully defends his Ph.D. at the University of Victoria, in Canada. Well done Dr Chen!
- 4/17/18 Kate’s fragmentation-Rearrangement Paper is accepted by Tetrahedron for the Sir Derek Barton Centennial Special Edition.
- 3/30/18 Aoife passes her orals candidacy exam. Well done!
- 10/16/17 Juliana’s Ketenimine paper is accepted by Organic Letters.
- 9/14/17 Juliana Alexander successfully defends her thesis. Well done Dr Alexander!
- 8/10/17 New website goes live!
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: